Welcome to the home of the PizzaBabe. She is the mom of three, married, loves music and sex. He is her Master. Together you get their little show with lotsa indie music, wonderful guests, the playas and some great babbling too!.You must be over 18 to listen to these podcasts!!!

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07513644248\46blogName\75PizzaBabe+Goes+Global\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLUE\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/\46vt\075177004810735385554', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 02, 2006

PME 2006 Whores, BlueBalls And No Dick! PizzaBabe102








Direct Link To MP3

Picture of Zilla, PizzaBabe and Mark

Show Notes:

Intro from Zilla and Bob

Ok...Heres the show. Name whores will have to listen and the rest I hope just enjoy! This podcast has more to do with the people and parties we attended..the more personal stuff will come thursday!

Sophia Ramos with Say You Will

Matthew Ebel with All I Want Is You

Audio love from Jakiee Poo, Zilla and Special Delivery Mark

Visit www.thefreaknetwork.com !

8 Comments:

Blogger Tigger said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

The expo was a blast! I had such a great time.

What you failed to mention to your loyal listeners was the fact that you didn't know who I was a first.

"Who is that with Zilla and Mark, Bob?"...remember? You cautiously approached me an said in a meek voice...."Is that you, Tigger?" Who else would it be?

You also failed to mention that Miss Jenny and Masta Bob are not the party animals one might think. Let me tell all the Pizzababe, and now The Freak Network listeners that Jenny and Bob's tired asses were in bed at 9:00 on Friday night. The last thing Jenny said to me..."Yah, were gonna go home right now...but we'll call you later tonight" I guess it was just too much excitement from the night before at Deja Vu? Maybe our lovely couple had to clean some stripper poles. They did seem to know a lot about how to clean a pole. I'm just sayin....

Jake...I have missed you, buddy. BAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Classic Jake...every time.
.:.

4:03 AM  
Blogger PizzaBabe said...

The excitement from Deja Vu might have done me in Tig :P! Bob and I are old..or is it in love...hmmmm!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Matthew Ebel said...

Hey, thanks so much for playing All I Want Is You. I really apprciate it!

Pax,
Matthew

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Richard Bluestein said...

Oh gosh. I'm so sorry I didn't get to see everyone with their extra chins since last year. I agree with you about Juilien though.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous R said...

AND DON'T YOU BE MEAN TO MY RUMOUR GIRLS YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous r said...

Could you list more boring people on this show? Oh, thanks.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about anjeee beee?
did you get to touch her cunt?

3:55 PM  
Blogger PizzaBabe said...

Your so retarded Dick! No..no time for Anjeeee cunt..and I never saw her...funny enough I guess we dont travel in the same circles..sigh! BTW..as far as Rumour Chics go..what ya gonna do? Throw a bowling ball in my cunt??? Threaten me with your stanky shoes???? Show me what a true lump you are Dick...

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home