Welcome to the home of the PizzaBabe. She is the mom of three, married, loves music and sex. He is her Master. Together you get their little show with lotsa indie music, wonderful guests, the playas and some great babbling too!.You must be over 18 to listen to these podcasts!!!

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13644248\x26blogName\x3dPizzaBabe+Goes+Global\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d177004810735385554', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 06, 2006

Tigger From LA Fists PizzaBlubberCunt...58


Show Notes:

Intro from Madge Cuntstein and Brother Love with Bob

The wonderful thing about Tiggers...

My hot date with Zilla

Bubble Wrap...and I choke

You all get to hear alot about the Big Bear Daddy I have grown to love..we hit many subjects!!(Invitation to be gay...aides...ex g/f...I get yelled at..Sin gets love..Hi Mark)

All Music From The Podsafe Music Network

Munk with Perfect

How Tigger and I met...Madge, Pizza BlubberCunt, Podcast Expo, lotsa posts latter. (I may find a way to say Madges name in every fukking show I have until I die...not sure yet.) Madge Madge Madge...I want that cunt! Bobs sexy voice..I domme the show..

Check out Tiggers first podcast

Boobie Glory Holes

Munk with Brush Against Me

Explicit!!!!! Fisting with our experienced instructor Tigger!!!

Sinz Music Review of MUNK! (I fuk it up a bit...sorry...sigh, welcome to my world)

AJ YOU BIOTCH!!!!!!!

Munk with PodPeople

Hahahaha More Echo Love!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tigger said...

PIzzaBabe...I had so much fun doing this show with you. WE HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN SOON.

Love ya, Tigz .:.

7:29 AM  
Blogger PizzaBabe said...

I had fun too baby! Thanks for doing it...My Big Bear Daddy!! Omg..I so love your blog today too! hehehe

9:51 AM  
Blogger Sinz Chart said...

Great PodCast

2:48 PM  
Blogger PizzaBabe said...

Hold down your excitement woman! Lmao...ty

3:05 PM  
Blogger Sinz Chart said...

Tigger, I love You too Hunny... You truly do RAWK!

Sin.

6:32 PM  
Blogger higherthings871 said...

Pizza & Tigger,
This was a great show !!
I Love the both of ya'll ...and I love Sinz new role on the show !!

Great Show...
PS: Pizza, Im looking forward to being dominated by you on a podcast...hehe
Love Ya
AJ

9:38 PM  
Blogger Zillafag said...

Bob just had to fuck with the show,,it is all about Bob : )

3:11 AM  
Blogger Sinz Chart said...

Pizza,
Your PodCast are so much fun, but also educating as well... I really liked this PodCast for several reason... it showed a good side of Tigger... I also liked the music *grins* but most of all I liked hearing You laugh and enjoy Yourself... Lots of Love!

Sin.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home