Welcome to the home of the PizzaBabe. She is the mom of three, married, loves music and sex. He is her Master. Together you get their little show with lotsa indie music, wonderful guests, the playas and some great babbling too!.You must be over 18 to listen to these podcasts!!!

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13644248\x26blogName\x3dPizzaBabe+Goes+Global\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d177004810735385554', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Suck Ass Show...PizzaBabe49



(Bob? Hehehe Thank You Tigger!)

Show Notes:

Cheryl and Bob intro

Tigger message hehe

Hi Bob..

We are a bunch of fuk ups!

ALL MUSIC FROM THE PODSAFE MUSIC NETWORK (music.podshow.com)

Jack and the Pulpit with Extraordinary Girl (jackinthepulpit.com)

Woohoo Madge! Check out the new videocast at YeastRadio.com and go daddyyyyyy!

Message from Jake for Tigger

We fuk up left and right

Jake is a smart ass!

10 Shot with Kinky Girlfriend (myspace.com/10shot)

We blab about nothing...Bobs a GEEK! Watch Tigger get hard!

Sinz Review of Pillow Talk With AJ at RainbowPodsquad.com!!

Blah Blah.. and the blonde joke is here http://www.nickstarr.com/2006/01/02/great-blonde-joke/

Brother Love with Here She Goes Again (brotherloverocks.com)--->linked there too!

a lil extra...

(We had a few issues with this podcast..lmao. All will be fixed for 50!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Tigger said...

Oh...I see Bob was a little feisty tonight. I guess Bob's "Master'ness" was a little challenged by my Gizmo voicemail. He had to get all authoritative and demanding. Glad to hear your voice again, Bob.

Speaking of that voicemail, were you fucking with my voice via CastBlaster? I know that my voice does not sound that "Nelly". No, no, no...cannot accept that. My voice was altered...damn it. It sounds like you had the Mr. Humphries Lisp Filter on me. I went from sounding Super-Gay to Mega-Super-Gay...

Jake...you are too much!!!! Why don't you do your own podcast??? Jake...I could not stop laughing for five minutes. You're becoming the Bjork of Podcasting.

EDITH MASSEY ROCKS!....QUEEN CARLOTTA.

-------------------------

On a serious, technical note....

The overall volume of this podcast was very, very low. I had to move my system volume on my computer all the way up to high. I also had to move the volume all the way up in iTunes. The levels barely registered on my EQ.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous el cheapo said...

dear bob hahahahah well i might sound like i had a cheap mic or it could have been the electric penis enlarger on full but ar least mine worked the first time hahahah, good show tho, love live shows heheheh and the fuk ups hahaha cant wait to see what happens on the 50th hahahah,tigger u got more chance of getting shit from a rocking horse then me doing me own pod cast hahha
jake

6:55 AM  
Blogger Your loving master said...

Sorry for all the audio problems folks...the fault lies squarely with me. I had been working in the studio all afternoon and the levels were all out of whack. The problems with CastBlaster just made me lose site of them. I promise all will be better with the big Five Oh.

Tigger, I can't believe that you were the first one to discover the heretofore unknown lisp filter in CastBlaster!! I just wish there was a way to turn it off! :-P

As for you Jake, I knew I jinxed myself the moment I made the crack about your audio...oh well, live and learn.

Be will all....

7:01 AM  
Blogger Sinz Chart said...

I loved the PodCast Pizza... the sound did suck ass though.... *laughing*

And that guy on there with You...that for Your information was the first take... I have mastered the power of the pause button... *grins*

2:08 PM  
Anonymous jake said...

no worries about the jinxed show bob heheeh, maybe u was tooo engrossed in the pic of tigger to concentrate on the right knobs hahahahaha

2:12 AM  
Anonymous zillafag said...

Love ya Bob..damn did ya fuck this one up...but I jusat lov e the excuse to say Fuck anytime!

Kiss kiss

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home