Welcome to the home of the PizzaBabe. She is the mom of three, married, loves music and sex. He is her Master. Together you get their little show with lotsa indie music, wonderful guests, the playas and some great babbling too!.You must be over 18 to listen to these podcasts!!!

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13644248\x26blogName\x3dPizzaBabe+Goes+Global\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d177004810735385554', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 06, 2006

Hey Yo!

Hope you all love the new diggs! A big thanks to Zilla and AJ for hooking a girl up! You see a bunch of new buttons to the right...push em and have fun..haha! I will explain more in the podcast folks. You now have the option to subscribe to only my feed or you can sign up for the rainbow podsquad and get all ours feeds in one! Sorry the Menstrual posted three times..Zilla smokes crack...err or licks crack..hahah! I hope you enjoy the menstrual monday ...the big 50 is coming tonight if blogger allows it..hahaha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zillafag said...

Well I figured 3 people in the show so post it 3 times!
Hell I really do not know what happened...too much crack licking?
Love ya Pizza..you are so HAWT!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Sinz Chart said...

*still scratchin my butt*
I was up all night listening to Menstrual Monday... I liked it... I am excited about Episode 50... Your not telling me anything here... well okay You asked me a few things.... but still I am from CumFuckMe ((umm that would be errr Kentucky)), and I am still in the dark... **okay who blew my light bulb**

CONGRATS!
Love Ya Pizza,
Sin.

12:07 PM  
Blogger mike hipp said...

enjoyed you on da MMshow today Pizzababe.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home