Welcome to the home of the PizzaBabe. She is the mom of three, married, loves music and sex. He is her Master. Together you get their little show with lotsa indie music, wonderful guests, the playas and some great babbling too!.You must be over 18 to listen to these podcasts!!!

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13644248\x26blogName\x3dPizzaBabe+Goes+Global\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d177004810735385554', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Big 5-Oh!



Show Notes:

Intro from Tony and the newwwwwwww and improved Bob intro!!

Who was the newbie?

A big thanks to Bob

And from the very first show....What a Whore!!

The new intro!!! My favorite song of all time...
BROTHER LOVE with Summertime!!
Find him at brotherloverocks.com and buy his cd Album of the Year!!!!

The first few episodes...May 19th begins the adventure!

Technical issues? Ehh sounds good to me!!

The naughty music I played..haha!

Woohoo she has a feed!!

Early on...there was Caleb...Pure cast Media....Love my LibSyn!...Mashups...Wax Floggers Clothes Pins Oh My!...Dirty Rascal...Tony(Woohoo)...Oopsy...Mister E...DJ Tripp (He Soooo Rocked)...The 360 crew...THE TRAIN... The Revolution! ...Lump...Katrina...Numb Nutz..Attack Of The Geek..Boodrow Control..Her Suziness...Naughty Pizzaaaaaaaaaa...and now (drum role)

The SIN! How I met her...Sinz Thoughts...Sinz Art..Commenting..and then the Review!

Big Phil!!! bigphil.libsyn.com

Cruisebox with On A Podcast!

Roger!!! rogersmalls.blogspot.com with The Daily Smalls Code

Sweetness Follows...no-undies.net

Ha...YOU LOVE ME! DONT FORGET IT!

Minx and Graydancer (Polyamory Weekly and The Rope Weekly)

Jinx

The Podcast Expo did so much for me...Madge (xoxox Gussie)...a note from Madge..Soccergirl...PodcastPickle(ty Gary)...Bedcast...Adams ass...more Madge love...and now its time for

Zilla and Tigger..YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

Hahahah a message from Sin!

Jake...Thank you so much!

The Change ...HELLO RAINBOWPODSQUAD!

AJ thank youuuuuuuuuu!

Go check out everyone at RainbowPodsquad.com and sign up for the GIANT feed

Cherylllllllllllll! Nasty cowwwwwww I love ya!

Bob...no...thank you hun...without you there was no podcast!

STAY INVOLVED IN THE PODCAST..YOU ALL MAKE THIS SHOW!!

Bye Podland xoxox

Enobi with Fever

7 Comments:

Blogger Sinz Chart said...

*sighs*
I think I got a headache or was that You!
-Sin.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous jake said...

hello me ol flatbread,
nice show hun hugs all roind, darn if sin dont get arrested for that laugh she should earn about $4 a min hehehehehe as for zilla and tiggers lil sketch hehehe it fuels my thoughts for my next contribution heheheheheh, well the first nig hurdle has been reached, on to the next one ;)
love and other indoor sports
jake

1:10 PM  
Blogger PizzaBabe said...

Awwwwwwwwww Sin, come rest your head in my boobies..lmao. Your a cuntache sometimes too..hmmm wonder what that means! Look forward to see what your warped mind comes out with next Jake!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous zillafag said...

Pizza and Bob lots of love and orgasms!
Ya know lump averaged a 271.33 a game and that kicks ass!
And jakie poo shit I am scared once again : )

10:47 PM  
Blogger Tigger said...

Hey Pizza....what a great 50th podcast! Congratulations on living the full extent of your artistic endeavors.

I really enjoyed listening to the history of The PizzaBabe Goes Global Podcast on the Big-Show 50. I learned some things that I did not know about what happened in the BabyPizzaBabe years. You didn't sound nervous to me....you sounded just like you do at work. All confident and self assured. You did sound a little less "bitchy boss", come to think of it.

That...or you are one hell of a good bull shitter.

Thank you for all the kind words during the show. You were really sweet. I've enjoyed listening to your sinfully addictive artistic expression (aka your podcast) very much.

Podcasting has opened up such a new and exciting world for audio Artists, like yourself. I've been blown away by the raw and creative talent of many queercasters out in our little podcasting universe. Many times I say to myself, "How come more people don't know about this?". It is such an emerging art form of today. That's what makes it so exciting ....to know you are a living part of it.

I digress, but I think you know what I'm trying to say.

Whew...

Lastly PIzza, as much as I have enjoyed listening to your podcast, I feel blessed to have met such a wonderful friend.

Love, Tigz .:.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Tigger said...

Oh, sorry, almost forgot to tell Jake something...

Jake...I cannot, I repeat...I cannot get your new theme music out of my head....

Great (as always), audio adventure!

4:06 AM  
Anonymous jake said...

hi all, thanks for the comments hehehe well pizza u have an idea what im gonna say next time heheheh,
tigger which one is stuck hahahaha dont worry mate, im sure i shal find one that suits me even more wheeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee i need some flying crazy stuff hehehe,
zilla be scared hahahhaah,

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home