Welcome to the home of the PizzaBabe. She is the mom of three, married, loves music and sex. He is her Master. Together you get their little show with lotsa indie music, wonderful guests, the playas and some great babbling too!.You must be over 18 to listen to these podcasts!!!

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13644248\x26blogName\x3dPizzaBabe+Goes+Global\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d177004810735385554', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Squeezing Out Podcast47



Show Notes:

Intro from Big Phil (bigphil.libsyn.com) and Bob

Computers are such a fukking buzz kill

Im a whore..eh

The Matt White Band ....Too Many Lovers (themattwhiteband.com)

Ragan asked...I said ok...ekkkk check out eatthishotshow.com when it comes out!
Ragan from foxinthecity.libsyn.com
Msss Wanda Wisdom at luckybitchradio.com
Madge Cuntstein at yeastradio.com

The guys at rainbowpodsquad.com FUKKIN RAWK! Much love to Menstrual Monday xoxox

Jakie tells everyone about my bodily functions HA!

Fukking computer...grrrrr lump...NEVER my fault!!!

I LOVE PUFFY BLUBBERCUNT/Cheryllllllllll xoxoxo

Nadir ..... Queen Of Sheeba (music.podshow.com)

That song got me back in the mood...mmmmmmm

Mondays are solo....Thursdays with Bob!!! (send questions to pizzababe.com)

Tiggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahahaha omggggggggggggg I love ya!

Drag-o-Drama.blogspot.com...your getting allllll kinds of love!!

Sinz...errrr maybe not Sinz Review???
xoxox Tigger

Natalie Brown....Love Finally Called My Name (natalie-brown.com)

Masterrrrrrrrrrrr

xoxoxox

8 Comments:

Blogger Your loving master said...

Who is this Geek guy?

7:18 AM  
Blogger PizzaBabe said...

Hahahahaha...ummm some guy with a cute ass!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Zillafag said...

I do have a cute ass but I just use it for farting!

2:50 AM  
Blogger PizzaBabe said...

Hahahaha...I hope you enjoyed Jakes Fart Love..lol!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Daphne Ruth Jenkins said...

Thanks for all the love for Drag-O-Drama. We totally dig your show as well.

Oh, and thanks for the warning about Tigger wanting a little sumin sumin. But honey, he's the one who better look out. Those Jenkins girls started hissing and clawing like a bunch of cats in heat when we brought him up during our last podcast.

And now he's got all those sexy pics posted showing a bunch of manly chest hair. The Jenkins clan is gonna descend upon him like a pack of hungry piranha.

Smooches,
Daph

7:55 PM  
Blogger Tigger said...

"Clawing like a bunch of cats in heat"....

That is just too damn funny...Daphne Scooby-Doolicious Jenkins!

I laughed so hard when I read that. I still am. Ha Ha...

OMG Pizza...I totally did not remember anything I said in that Gizmo voicemail message. I was trip-pin...as listened to the message, because it was like hearing for the first time. I think my brain might have been a little disoriented when I sent that to you, that or I may have been slightly altered...if you know what I mean.

Sin...hope ya feeling better, girl.

.:.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Sinz Chart said...

Sin feels wonderful... Thank You Tigger!

Sin.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Natalie Brown said...

PizzaBabe! One again, thank you for the immense love you give... oh yah and all the sex tips!

Nat

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home