Welcome to the home of the PizzaBabe. She is the mom of three, married, loves music and sex. He is her Master. Together you get their little show with lotsa indie music, wonderful guests, the playas and some great babbling too!.You must be over 18 to listen to these podcasts!!!

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13644248\x26blogName\x3dPizzaBabe+Goes+Global\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pizzababegg.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d177004810735385554', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Babbling Pie Episode 12 Is UP!!

Ok..tonight I babble on my own. No segments from others...Just me..ekkk..lol. I go through the holiday bullshit..two new kickass mash ups...Yahoo 360 news...ass virgin shows some cock...sweet! I put out a plea to others freaks to join the podcast...and please do...suggestions...requests..you want to come on..have your own segment?? Email me at pizzababe@gmail.com or Skype me at mssybrr!!! If not Im going to be forced to do the ballgag as my next toy segment..think about it..lmao. Well I will try to put another one together tomorrow...thanks for listening to my babble tonight..I needed it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Phil said...

Hey I love the show. I've been listening for a few weeks.
I would have loved to have bent you over while you were recording your podcast.
Sometime you should have your husband bend you over and give it to you from behind while you're eating pizza. Then you can record the podcast between bites of pizza when you're getting pleasured.
Or what about hot wax? You've done a hot wax show, do another but this time play a mash-up in the background?
Love the show...I'll keep listening!

12:00 PM  
Blogger PizzaBabe said...

That might be cool..but its rude to talk with your mouth full! Hahaha..thanks for listening Phil

1:09 PM  
Blogger Dirty Rascal said...

lol @ Pizza... rude to talk with your mouth full.

*wipes a tear*

Funny

-- DR

8:23 PM  
Blogger Dirty Rascal said...

Awww, PizzaBabe...

I was laughing at your joke (which is still funny,) not you.

You know I love you. *kiss*

-- DR

1:16 PM  
Blogger PizzaBabe said...

Awwww...I know D.R.! Thanks hun..my humor must have been lost..I thought it was funny too!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home